Friday, October 26, 2012

During half time at the Glendale, Arizona Street League stop I met with Sean Malto on the Nike SB tour bus for a quick sex date. We went to the back of the bus and got onto the lower bunk of one of the beds (according to Sean it is where Shane Oneill likes to sleep). We brushed aside the Monster Energy snapbacks, Dre-beats headphones and Skatemental hoodies to get down to action. Sean got on his knees with his back to me, untied his shoelace belt, pulled down his 4-star jeans and said "Please piss on my ass." I was about to fulfill his request when Scuba Steve came onto the bus and called Sean back into the arena. Scuba Steve was carrying his VX so he may have filmed our interaction. We'll see if the footy leaks, no pun intended.


Does Malto allegedly like Pee on the butt? #PeeOnTheButt

xoxo,
The Buttery Ass

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. U callin me a liar ho? U werent there, u dont know, and I didnt even ASK for ur opinion so get the hell off my blog. Plus Sean wouldnt even be into u anyway , trust me, ur not his type

      Delete